- Maintenance-free Vorwerk reluctance motor, 500W rated power
- Speed continuously adjustable from 100 to 10,700 rpm (gentle stir 40 rpm)
- Special speed setting (alternating mode) for making dough
- Special safety feature: electronic motor protection to prevent overload
- 1,000W power consumption
- Protected against overheating
- Measuring range from 5 to 3000g in 5g increments (to max 6kg)
- High-grade plastic material, food compatible
- Stainless steel with integrated heating system and temperature sensor
- Maximum capacity 2.2 litres
- Maximum power consumption 1,500W
- Pull-out cable, 1m long
|Dimensions and weight (excluding Varoma)|
- Height 33.5cm
- Width 33.3cm
- Depth 32.6cm
- Weight 7.7kg
Thermomix ® including the Varoma and Recipe Chip carry a 24 month warranty against faulty parts and workmanship when used in a domestic environment and a 12 month warranty against faulty parts and workmanship when used in a commercial environment.
Use only parts provided with the Thermomix ® TM5 or original spare parts from Vorwerk Thermomix ®. Never use the Thermomix ® in combination with parts or equipment not provided by Vorwerk Thermomix ®. Otherwise your warranty is rendered void.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY
Thermomix ® warranties can be transferred from one owner to the next. Click here to find out how.
BOOK YOUR TM5 COOKING EXPERIENCE
Host a Cooking Experience and see how you can benefit from owning a Thermomix ®. Fill in the form here and a friendly Advisor will be in touch with you.